Here at Allander Dental Care we believe that the best way to avoid dental problems is regular, preventive care. The team at ADC have been providing the highest possible level of oral health care for the local community for over 35 years. This has included utilising the latest techniques, materials and skills within our modern welcoming practice.
To ensure that we can continue to offer this level of care, we have decided to introduce a private-only dental service from Monday 13th June 2022. So that all our patients benefit from this change, and to help you budget for your dental care, we have introduced a dental payment plan, Denplan Essentials.
Denplan Essentials is an easy set-up maintenance plan. You pay a monthly fee that covers a set number of treatments, including dental check-ups, dental hygiene visits and dental x-rays. You can sign up quickly and easily even if you have outstanding treatment.
• Dental check-ups (frequency decided by your Dentist)
• Dental hygiene visits (frequency decided by your Dentist)
• Dental x-rays
• Preventive dental advice and therapy
£18.60 per month
£26.60 per month
Option C Student Plan
£10.60 per month
|Dental examinations||2 per year||2 per year||1 per year|
|Hygiene appointments||2 per year||4 per year||1 per year|
|Discount on further private treatment if required||10%||10%||10%|
You have the option to add Denplan Supplementary Insurance to your Denplan payment plan, giving you worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover. The insurance also includes a 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline
• You can claim up to £450 for temporary emergency treatment in the UK, when you're more than 40 miles from your registered dental practice
• You can claim up to £470 for temporary emergency treatment abroad
• You can claim cover towards treatment costs for a dental injury
• Mouth cancer cover
• Access to a 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline
• Protects your oral health even when you’re away
• You can claim up to £450 per incident for emergency treatment. Up to a maximum of £900 per claiming year
• You can access our 24-hour worldwide dental emergency helpline when your practice is closed
• Making a claim won’t affect the cost of your insurance
• Terms, conditions and other exclusions may apply.